We have seen many lovely examples of our trees being used for creating family trees, framing, at weddings and in general craft projects.
Available in a range of sizes as follows:
- 75mm x 75mm (approx 3″)
- 100mm x 100mm (approx 4″)
- 125mm x 125mm (approx 5″)
- 150mm x 150mm (approx 6″)
- 175mm x 175mm (approx 7″)
- 200mm x 200mm (approx 8″)
- 250mm x 205mm (approx 10″)
- 300mm x 300mm (approx 12″)
- 400mm x 400mm (approx 13.75″)
- 450mm x 450mm (approx 18″)
Measurements are taken from widest point at top/bottom and left/right.
Our MDF products generally have a ‘clean’ side and the reverse shows some laser burn marks. These can easily be decorated over if required or removed by lightly sanding them with fine sandpaper.
The trees are cheaper the more you buy. For example, the 200mm ones are £3.65 each, but if you buy between 2 and 4 they are £3.38 each or for 10 or more the price drops to £3.19 each and so on. Simply add the quantity you want to your basket and the price will adjust.
This tree design is protected by UK Unregistered Design Rights. Whilst we give permission for people to purchase this product to make and sell their own products, we do not give permission for anyone to copy the shape and sell it ‘as is’.